Italian Roasts's Polifemo Dek (decaffeinated) is a blend composed of coffees originating from South America and East Africa. The extraction of the caffeine takes place using a washing procedure with water not acid as done with other decaf coffee, totally natural and such as to preserve and guarantee the authentic flavor of a good espresso. The light and slow roasting gives this coffee notes of dark chocolate while preserving a hint of pleasant acidity.
- Intense with thick and dark cream
- 20 / 35 ml Espresso Coffee
- Sight: Light cream and golden color
- Smell: Fragrant and delicate
- Taste: Full and balanced
- Roast: 3 / 5
- Acidity: 4 / 5
- Body: 3 / 5
- Bitterness: 2 / 5
If you'd like to do a quick comparison of our blends, please check this page: BLENDS
- FREE SHIPPING across the USA and CANADA
- Compatibility: Starbucks Verismo | K-Fee | CaffItaly | CBTL | Caffisimo
- The price per capsule decreases as you increase the Package Size from 50 to 100 to 150 capsules / pods from the drop-down options
I can say that the personal service and readiness to please is overwhelming! No more Starbucks purchases - only (NEW! Starbucks Verismo | K-Fee | CaffItaly | CBTL | Caffisimo Compatible Polifemo Decaffeinated Coffee Capsules) from now on. Satisfaction 100%.
A Happy purchaser!
They fit and they are delicious! Very pleased to be able to use my Verismo machine. I bought some decaf and a mixed sampling. Thank you! I’ll be back when I run low in supply. Vicki Cronacher
Italian Roasts' Polifemo Dek (decaffeinated) has balanced acidity, supple mouthfeel, deep, flavor-saturated finish. I also love their customer service.
Works well for me
Excellent product and quick delivery with best price